Sunday, October 3, 2010

Toddler Times!

Davis will be two in two weeks. We can't believe it! Each day is more and more fun with him. He talks all the time. One of our favorite things is when he says, "Daddy, whereareyou?" or "Blanket, whereareyou?". We hear him yelling this out when he can't find something he needs! He also likes to have a stuffed animal beside him in his highchair so it can eat while he does. Here are two new pics of him...enjoy!! :)

He found the saran wrap--- look at that smile!

This was after eating lunch a few weeks ago-- I couldn't believe he fell asleep. This boy never stops-- he must have been worn out!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh my goodness, Davis is so adorable!!! I can't believe he's going to be 2!:)

Anonymous said...

Hey Elizabeth! I found you through Heather's blog. Your little Davis is so cute!! Can't wait to read more!