1 day ago
Monday, March 28, 2011
Beware of 'quiet time'
Davis rarely slows down during the day. I always know where he is in the house because he's chatting with himself or making a loud mess! A few weeks ago, he was having 'quiet time' in his room after a long morning at preschool. I noticed I hadn't heard anything in awhile but was glad he was content playing in his room. He walked out and said "Chapstick?" Davis had gotten into a VERY thick gel called Bag balm and covered his face and chest with it. What can you do but laugh? Needless to say, he had a long bath but his hair was greasy for days! Note to self: If toddler is quiet, watch out!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
HILARIOUS!!!!!!!
Too Funny! You do have to watch out when they are really quite!:)
Post a Comment