We had Davis's 3rd birthday at the Auburn Ecology Preserve. They have a natural playground with treehouses, eagle's nests, and sandpit for digging. He loves to be outside and play with friends so it was a perfect place to celebrate! The theme was dinosaurs and I had a blast coming up with the details. The cupcake cake looked just like the invitation and I carved a dinosaur out of a watermelon! We also had a trail mix with gummy dinosaurs mixed in to search for. I found blow up dinosaurs and we tied strings around their necks as a leash, and they were our table decorations/party favors! I think Davis's favorite part was digging in the sand and finding sticks! Thanks to our friends and family who came! Davis had a wonderful day!
1 day ago
2 comments:
Good job, Elizabeth! His party looks like it was awesome!:)
What fun! You know I love all the decorations! The watermelon dinosaur was awesome! Great Job!
Post a Comment