The three of us got away for a last minute New Years trip to Sandestin! We had such a fun and relaxing time. The weather was very warm, and Davis got to fly his new plane kite on the beach! We found a pirate playground and D loved it! It was fun to be on our own schedule and just do whatever we wanted. When I was growing up, we went on many family weekend trips and I have fond memories of those good times. I hope to get away with these two sweet boys again soon!
Davis drew this picture and it's Daddy getting him out of the car! Thought it was pretty good!
2 comments:
It looks like y'all had so much fun! These pictures are awesome! I love the ones of Davis running out of the water.
Great pictures! Looks like y'all had fun! Those are the best memories to make!;)
Post a Comment