Monday, May 17, 2010

Strawberry Picking and Friends

A few weeks ago, Davis and I drove to Macon to see my friend Meredith and her family. I have been friends with her for years (we played basketball in fourth grade), so it was great to see her. The visit was long overdue as she hadn't met our little guy yet and I hadn't seen Gracie for awhile either. Gracie and Davis played together and Davis loved all the 'princess' toys Gracie had although his favorite, of course, was a balloon leftover from her party! Gracie was sweet to put up with a curious 18 month old who thinks everything is his! We also were able to visit a strawberry farm while we were there, and Davis got the idea of 'picking'! He tried to pick every mushy strawberry he found and gave them to mommy! :) We had a great visit! Thanks Bechtel Family... see ya'll soon!


D and G are 18 months apart and could be related with their blond hair and blue eyes!

D is really into 'bice'! (bikes)
I think he really looks like Trip here! What a face!

Strawberry picking!

Good one, Davis! :)





1 comment:

Bechtel Family said...

We had fun too! So glad y'all came and we are looking forward to Elmo in a couple of weeks!:)