Monday, April 22, 2013

Fun on the Plains

Saturday was our annual Spring game at Auburn, while we are all more than ready to move past last seasons performance,  the 83,000 plus people came to town for more than just to support for our team.  For us, our day started with the open house at the vet school where Davis's favorites were getting his face painted like a tiger, and playing assistant as his pillow pet underwent surgery to repair his "cut" nose. 


At the end of the day we headed over to Toomer's Corner for the final rolling of the Live Oak trees that were poisoned by a Alabama fan. I was blown away by the volume of people that were there, this was hands down the biggest rolling of the trees that I have ever seen and we truly had blast!  I will never forget Davis rolling the trees and stopping to share a roll of TP with a younger boy just as some older kids had just done with him.  








War Eagle!

No comments: